Elite 30r Power Meter Manual
• Record below. Model No Serial No. Date of Purchase Record Coin Box Key Number Key number is on key and/or coin box.
4/99 or to contact a Sears Service before first use of this product. Or PARTS for your dryer.
Current Power Instantaneous power output is displayed from 0 to 1999 watts in 1 watt increments. The 'WATTS' label is visible during this mode on the power display. Maximum Power This value is the highest record-ed power output since the last time this data was cleared. Both the 'WATTS' label and the 'MX' icon denote maximum power. Average Power. Efergy Elite: Classic 3. Wireless Smart Electricity Meter #ELITEThe Efergy Elite is an advanced wireless electricity monitor. Once attached to your conventional electricity meter via a wireless sensor/transmitter, you can then conveniently view (and save) your real- time energy usage on the hand- held efergy wireless display unit.
• DRYER SAFETY YOUR SAFETY We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages. This is the safety alert symbol. This symbol alerts you to hazards that can kill or hurt you and others. All safety messages will be preceded by the safety alert symbol and the word 'DANGER'.
• INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Read the 'Dryer Safety' section of this Owner's Manual and completely read these Installation Instructions before beginning installation. IMPORTANT: Observe all governing codes and ordinances. • The dryer must not be installed where it can be exposed to water and/or weather. • GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS This appliance must be grounded. In the event of malfunction or breakdown, grounding will reduce the risk of electric shock by providing a path of least resistance for electric current. The power supply cord must be plugged into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances. • Thedryercanbeconnected d irectly t o fuseddisconnect orcircuit b reaker b oxwiththree-wire, flexible armored or non-metallic sheathed c opper c able(withgrounding w ire).
All current-carrying wiresmustbeinsulated. A conduit connector mustbeinstalled atjunction box. Allowfourfeetof slackinthelinesodryercanbemoved ifservicing isevernecessary. 1.Disconnect power. • Strip 3½ inches of outer covering from end of cable. • Alternate Connection: If local codes do not permit the connection of a frame- grounding conductor to the neutral wire: 1. Disconnect power.
Make sure the power supply cord or direct wire cable is in place. Remove the neutral grounding wire (green/yellow wire) from external grounding connector screw. • Local c odesmaypermit t he useofa U.L.-listed, 120/240-volt minimum, 30ampere, dryerpower supply cordkit(pigtail). Power s upply cordshouldbetypeSRD or SRDT andbeat least f ourfeetlong.Thewiresthat connect t othe dryermustendwithringterminals or spade terminals withturned ends. Four-Wire Power Supply Cord (Mobile home or other four-wire installations) For mobile homes or other four-wire installations, the power supply cord must have four, No.-10 copper wires and match a four-wire receptacle of N EMA Type 14-30R.
• Four-Wire Electrical Connection Direct Wire) Fire Hazard Use 10 gauge solid copper wire. Use a UL approved strain relief. Disconnect power before making electrical connections. Connect neutral wire (white or center wire) to center terminal (silver). Ground wire (green or bare wire) must be connected to green ground connector.
Jayan aka 'Vattu' ('mad') Jayan (), Roy Joseph aka Che Guevera Roy () and Kaitheri Sahadevan (). The film got more positive reviews after its DVD release and is considered as a cult movie. The movie got excellent reviews, specially from critics, but it was a box office failure since the Communist party did not approve of it. Left right left tv serial song download. Contents • • • • • • • • • • Plot [ ] The story revolves around P.K.
• 5.Connect neutral g rounding w ireandtheneutral wire (white or center) o f direct w irecableunder t hecenter screwofterminal b lock. Center silver-colored terminal block screw Externalground Neutral wire (white) connector dL II,arece,,er w re I III '. Gr0ced.,w re _ (green/yellow) 6. • Useducttapeto sealalljoints.Donotusescrews to secure vent.Lintmaycatchonscrews. Use4-inch diameter h eavy metalorflexiblemetal v ent. Donotkinkor crushflexiblemetal v ent.It mustbefully extended to allowadequate exhaust airto flow.Check ventafterinstallation. Theexhaust v entcanberoutedup,down,left,right, o r straight o utthebackofthe dryer.
S pace requirements arelistedlaterinthissection. Usethestraightest pathpossible whenrouting the exhaust v ent.Usethefewest n umber o felbowsand turns.Allowas muchroomas possible whenusing elbows or making turns.Bendventgradually toavoid. • Multiple dryer exhausting Many multiple-family dwellings are furnished with pro- visions in the building for washing and drying laundry with automatic washers and dryers. The exhausting of the individual clothes dryers can be accomplished with a central exhaust vent system. The following is a list of factors for possible consideration a central vent system for this type of installation.