How To Program Hyt Tc 610
Two-Way Radio TC-610V (2) Users Manual details for FCC ID R74TC-610V2 made by Shenzhen HYT Science &Technology; Co Ltd. Document Includes User.
• Semiconductor Data----------------------------------------------------------------16 TC-610/620 Parts List 1-------------------------------------------------------------18 ( U 1 ).. • (U2) Schematic Diagram (MCU & POWER). (U2) Schematic Diagram (VCO & RF).
• Do not modify the radio for any reason. Use only HYT original batteries and chargers. Use only the supplied or an approved antenna. Do not use any portable radio that has a damaged antenna. If a damaged antenna comes into contact with your skin, a minor burn can result. • Radio Overview TC-610 ① PTT ② SK1 (programmable key) ③ SK2 (programmable key ④ Speaker ⑧ Channel ⑤ Microphone ⑥ Antenna ⑦ LED Selector Knob ⑨ On-Off/Volume ⑪ Earpiece Jack ⑩ Battery Latch ⑫ Earpiece Cover Control Knob Programming Port ⑬.
• TC-620 ① PTT ② SK1 (programmable key) ③ SK2 (programmable key ④ Speaker ⑧ Channel ⑤ Microphone ⑥ Antenna ⑦ LED Selector Knob ⑨ On-Off/Volume ⑪ Earpiece Jack ⑩ Battery Latch ⑫ Earpiece Cover Control Knob Programming Port ⑬ Belt Clip ⑭. • Side key 1, programmable.
Your dealer can program the key with a function via the programming software. Side key 2, programmable. Your dealer can program the key with a function via the programming software. LED statuses and alert tones: Power on the source radio while holding down the SK2 key. • LED glows red.
When transmission times out, “BEEP” tone sounds Transmit continuously. TOT pre-alert: “BEEP” tone sounds once. Receive When a carrier is received, LED glows green. When detecting, LED flashes green every second. Connexions methode de francais pdf to excel. Scan start tone (programmable by your dealer): “BEEP” tone sounds once. • Turn the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counter-clockwise to decrease the volume. Software Specifications Functions 1.
Available Channels: 1 to 16 channels Frequency Range: UHF: 400-420MHz UHF: 450-470MHz 2. Channel Spacing: 25KHz/12.5KHz 3. Channel Step: 5/6.25/10/12.5KHz channel scan function 4. • Circuit Description Realization Methods for Basic Functional Modules PLL Frequency Synthesizer The PLL circuit generates local oscillator signals for reception and RF carrier signals for transmission. The PLL circuit consists of the VCO oscillator circuit and baseband processor chip and realizes frequency tracking and channel conversion under the control of MCU signals.
• U202 generates a control voltage via the phase comparator to control varactors (D100 and D101 in transmitting mode; D102 and D103 in receiving mode) to bring the oscillator frequency of VCO in line with the preset frequency of MCU within a broader frequency range. The switching tube Q652 switches between transmitting and receiving under the control of T/R. • TUNE FROM MCU TUNE FROM MCU Q500 C521 C524 C505 D505 D507 D506 D503 D504 C526 C523 C506 C519 C504 L508 L507 L506 L502 L501 TUNE BPF TUNE BPF Figure 4 The Rx signals input from the antenna is filtered to remove out-of-band signals at the electrically tunable bandpass network (D503, D504, L501, L502, C503, C505 and 507) and then amplified by low-noise amplifier (LNA) Q500 to obtain a certain level required by reception. • is utilized. The mixer tube (Q501) utilizes dual gate FET MOS (3SK318) and has better noise characteristics and square law characteristics.
The isolation between the local oscillator signals and the Rx signals is high. To ensure proper sensitivity and certain gain for the mixer tube, tune delicately via the offset. • Audio and Signalling Processing Circuit Baseband processing IC AN29160 has high integration level and powerful functions. Many of the processing functions (as VCO level detect&output, SQ signal level detect&output, Tx-Rx audio processing switch, audio amplifier, etc) and can be realized inside. The Tx-Rx sharing can also be realized.
• Block Diagram for Rx Audio&Signalling Process 2ndIF BPF CF300 450KHz+/4.5K SPVCC To MCU IFAmp1 U200 DATA AN29160AA RSSI IFAMP2 LATCH POWERREG PROCESSER mix2 volume mute VREF 5th-HPF Mic amp sp Amp (TX) tone-LPF mic mute AMP(TX) 5th-LPF 信令输出 AUDIO OUT 16Ω. • MCU Control Section The block diagram for the MCU control section is shown below. MCU works under the 7.3728MHz clock frequency. U609 A T 2 4 C 6 4 Channel SW 1.vox 2.BUSY_DET 3.BEEP/CALL U605 4.T/R APC/TUNE 5.SAVE 6.DC/CTC 7.W/N 8.UART MB95F108AK 9.BAT_DET. • Detect of external PTT, MONI and VOX Detect of PLL unlock (UL) Detect of VOX ON level Detect of battery power alarm Detect of enabling and checking external remote speaker microphone Data Transfer and Process EEPROM data initiation Programming data transfer Encoding process of channel selector knob Signalling encoding and decoding Data transfer of baseband processing chip (PLL) • (control signal of SAVE).